Translator, reviser, and proofreader since 2003
45 Zhilgorodok street,
building 1 apt. 63
urban-type settlement Volzhsky
|NATIVE LANGUAGE||Russian (resident of Russia)|
|AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION||Business: founding documents, contracts, annual reports, resolutions, e-mails.
Marketing: presentations, press releases, researches, flyers, articles, brochures, catalogues,
Technics: installation, operation and maintenance manuals for machine tools and home
appliances, catalogues, as-built and design documentation (construction and installation works)
|SERVICES||English/German into Russian
Translation, Proofreading, Revision
|Our team: https://glagol-t.ru/en/|
|PAYMENT TERMS||Paypal, Payoneer, international bank transfer
1-60 days after delivery of translation
|HARDWARE||2 PC’s with different characteristics|
|SOFTWARE||Windows 8, MS Word 2013, Excel 2013, Power Point 2013;
Memsource, Trados Studio 2017, SmartCat, Across 6.3, XLIFF Editor, MemoQ 2015
|EDUCATION||Samara State University, Faculty of Romance-Germanic Philology 2000-2005|
|CREDENTIALS||2005: Philologist. Lecturer. Master’s degree.
2005: Translator and Interpreter of German for Professional Communities. Master’s degree.
2016: Proz.com Certified.Pro English into Russian translator
2016: Proz.com Certified.Pro German into Russian translator
2017: Member of pre-screened pool of professionals Proz.com Pools™
English into Russian pre-screened translator: https://www.proz.com/pools/certified-pros?search_text=&filter%5Bsource_lang%5D=eng&filter%5Btarget_lang%5D=rus&filter%5Bcountry_code%5D=ru
German into Russian pre-screened translator: https://www.proz.com/pools/certified-pros?search_text=&filter%5Bsource_lang%5D=deu&filter%5Btarget_lang%5D=rus&filter%5Bcountry_code%5D=ru
2019: Member of Glagol-T Team of language specialists https://glagol-t.ru/en/
|English/German-Russian translator, reviser, proofreader, interpreter|
January 2016- till present
|Translation Agency (Geneva)
ENG/GER-RU (TECHNICS, ONLINE CONTENT, REPORTS) translator specializing in online content, articles, flyers, brochures, presentations, press-releases, manuals, UN-reports etc.
September 2015- till present
| Translation Agency (Samara)
ENG/GER-RU (TECHNICS, ONLINE CONTENT, OFFICIAL PAPERS) translator specializing in online content, articles, extracts and certificates, invoices, technical texts (vehicles and engines)
July 2015- till present
|Translation Agency (Moscow)
ENG/GER-RU (MARKETING, BUSINESS, LAW, TECHNICS, ONLINE CONTENT) translator specializing in online content, marketing reports, articles, contracts, official and business letters, invoices, claims and defenses, commercial proposals, installation and operation manuals (multi-touch display), private papers and documents of companies for notary certification
Sept. 1, 2009 – May 31, 2010
March 1, 2007 – May 31, 2008
|Investment and construction company (Moscow)
English-Russian translation and interpretation for General Contractor at the construction site IKEA SAMARA– interpretation during construction and installation works and meetings, phone calls, OHSE trainings; translation of technical and commercial documentation, OHSE documents, also: preparing of bilingual minutes of meeting, rush translation of commercial correspondence.
Brewery plant (Samara)
German-Russian translation and interpretation of installation supervision by experts of foreign manufacturers (expansion of plant facilities) – interpretation during installation works and meetings, translation of technical and commercial documentation, preparing of bilingual minutes of meeting, etc.
|MY RECENT PROJECTS||· German-Russian translation: documents for tendering process and supply agreements of equipment in field oil and gas ( 25 K words, Trados 2011)
· English-Russian translation: a license agreement, sales agreements (16,1 K words, 7 days, XLIFF Editor)
· English-Russian translation: Company’s Annual report (7,5 K words, 5 days, Word 2013)
· English-Russian translation: M2M — Vertical and Regional Market Analysis of Usage and Revenue (25K words,10 days, Trados 2011)
· Editing of a Ger.- Rus. technical translation (Mühlen & Shredder, 1000 words, 1 day, Word 2013 (tracked changes))
· English-Russian translation: Projector — User Manual (11K words, 5 days, SmartCAT).
· Editing of an English-Russian translation: Press-release URWERK
Source: http://www.urwerk.com/en/press-emc-time-hunter-m21.php /English/
Target: the same link /Russian/
· English-Russian translation: Global Contact Centre Benchmarking Report (35K words, SmartCAT, 19 working days).
· German-Russian translation: Line for production of bread and pastry mixtures (installation and exploitation manual) (20K words, 6 days, SDL World Server).
· German-Russian Translation of a rotary-blade sharpening machine manual (installation, adjustment and exploitation) (10K words, 5 days, SDL Trados Studio 2011).